Garmin Vivoactive 3 In-Depth Review
Garmin Vivoactive 3 is the best GPS smartwatch through which you can track your daily activities. On top of that, this watch has a good storage space due to which you can install up to 500 songs. With this, you can easily listen to your favorite songs by pairing your device with the Bluetooth headphones while doing a workout or any other form of activity.
Advantages of Garmin Vivoactive 3
Some of the advantages of using the Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch are discussed below. Go through the following advantages to know more about this product.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch gives you a better experience with sports tracking.
- With measures of VO2 max and fitness age, it tracks your fitness level. It also measures your variability in heart rate which is used to measure and monitor your stress level.
- Whenever your stress level is increased due to physical or emotional sources, Garmin Vivoactive 3 notifies you. With this, you can easily find a solution in order to relieve the pressure.
- While you are doing any physical workout or any sort of activity, you can easily get access to your important emails, messages, etc with this device. For this, you just have to pair your Garmin Vivoactive 3 with your smartphone.
- You can use this device not only while swimming or running, but can also easily access this watch even in direct sunlight.
- Moreover, you will also get connected features like smart alerts, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live monitoring and many more.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 in smartwatch mode has a battery backup of up to 7 days. Whereas with music mode, it has a battery backup of up to 5 hours in GPS.
- Now, you can use the Garmin Pay to make the payments directly using your Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch. With this feature, you don’t have to carry your wallets or cards while shopping.
- This device monitors a vast array of events, and with a single button, programming is easy.
- Along with this, it also monitors your heart rate.
- It also provides the feature of Menstrual Cycle Tracking through which physical and emotional symptoms can be easily tracked during your menstruation cycle. Along with this, you can also get training and nutrition education that meets the needs of your body as per the phase of your cycle.
- To help optimize your fitness it offers a variety of workout routines and tracking.
- You can get access to over 15 preloaded sports apps using this app. Sports apps may include apps related to yoga, cycling, swimming, strength training, etc.
- You can create your workout schedule either with the help of a pre-loaded sports app. Or you can build and import your own personalized running, cycling, aerobic or strength workouts into your watch. Garmin watch will then keep track of your movements, steps, sets and rest periods.
You can now use this Garmin Vivoactive smartwatch while doing your swimming, cycling and any other form of activity. Along with this, you can also access the following advantages of using this product.